Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

SLJ, W3, D2, A2, The beatles

Facts about the Beatles visit to New Zealand in 1964

Fact 1 : The Beatles first stop in New Zealand was in Wellington.

Fact 2 : The Beatles Arrive on the 21 June 1964 to seven thousand screaming fan

Fact 3 : When the Beatles arrive to New Zealand they were greeted with a Haka, a Hongi and gifted a Tiki each.

Another thing that is amazing is that the fans were pushing so much that they shunted a police car back with its hand brake on.
If I was the Beatles I would have been really freaked out from my fans, all that screaming and pushing.


Image result for the beatles in New Zealand in 1964   Image result for the beatles in New Zealand in 1964

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!

    Cool pictures! I like the one that shows the band members receiving their Tiki's and Hongi.

    These are some really awesome facts that you have learnt from the article, good job!

    You are right having all of those fans being so excited, pushing and screaming would be really overwhelming! I don't think I would want to be famous because of that, I don't think I could handle having no privacy or not being able to be alone. What about you?

    I really like that when they got to New Zealand they got a traditional Maori welcome, I think that's really cool sharing New Zealand culture like that. It really must have been a very special event their arrival!

    Keep up the great work Caleb, your blog posts have been really awesome to read!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.